- Lambeau Field is the home of my beloved 2011 Super Bowl Champs, the Green Bay Packers! Go Pack Go!
- Sure, winning is the only thing, but at Lambeau, cheese is definitely a close second. From cheese heads to cheese curds to beer cheese mac and cheese, this place has the cream (cheese) of the crop.
- Green Bay Packers games.
- The best place to see a football game in the country.
- 12 World Championships, more then your team.
- Root for the Pack. Leave opposing team jerseys @ home. Eat a WisCANsin brat w/all the fixings. Boo bad calls. Raise ur beer for Roll out the Barrel. And remember, it's always a win when ur a Packer.
- Get to a Packer game. Enough said...
- be a part of the nicest fans in the NFL
- Go Pack Go!
- Welcome to historic Lambeau Field, home of the Packers, the Ice Bowl, and plenty of NFL championships. Enjoy a great tailgate in Stadium View parking lot and be sure to try a bratwurst with kraut.
- Greatest place on earth.
- The greatest team in all the land
- Sorry, THIS is the plaque at the end of the players tunnel http://cheeseheadzone.com/
- Anywhere you sit, you have an awesome view!
- If you don't like Lambeau Field, then f*ck you! Greatest stadium in sports!
- The most Gorgeous stadium in the NFL. You MUST take the tour of the stadium & HOF.
- If you're tailgating you better have those brats on the grill!
- No question, hands down, packers have best fans, best stadium, best energy anywhere.... Tradition at it's best. Go PACK Go!
- From the Suites
- It is really a great place to see a game. I have some pics my boy and I took on the tour at http://cheeseheadzone.com/game-day-lambeau-field/