1050 Long Ridge Rd (at Webbs Hill Rd)
Stamford, CT 06903
- Get the lakeside special, it's the most bang for your buck. And delicious.
- Yummy! Try the donuts !
- Best sugar donuts and coffee
- It should be illegal to leave this place without buying a homemade doughnut for the road.
- bring cash
- The homemade donuts alone are worth the trip, but the chocolate chip pancakes are winners too. Grab a seat at the counter where you can more easily get the attention of the often busy wait staff.
- Snag a table by the window. The lake is so pretty.
- Unimpressed with the breakfast food. Haven't tried the donuts. Come for the view and drink a soda. Oh and don't forget tho bring cash that is all they accept.
- You walk in thinking its your normal diner, but boy were we wrong. No other place will serve a doughy, homemade sugar-coated doughnut like these. You will find yourself bringing a dozen home!
- Waitstaff can be rude.
- Omg the donuts. Always start breakfast with their fresh donuts.
- Only accepts cash, food is good and the view is great but the service is honestly the worst service of any diner in Stamford. It's so bad that it's ruined the experience for me. Seldom go there now
- Try the Short Stack Pancakes - Short stack at the Lakeside Diner in #Stamford, #CT. Great view! (via @Foodspotting)
- Breakfast, doughnuts
- Breakfast abd shakes
- The view is great. Pancakes are quite good
- Homemade donuts...and service is awesome.
- Breakfast & donuts!
- Great location next to a lake with good food and ample parking space. Staff needs to be a little more polite and customer friendly. Place is a little cramped, but worth a try. Cash only.
- Go early for the donuts