Hawley, PA 18428
- The sunrises and sunsets are great to watch here
- Such a great spot for family fun! Food fishing boating camping tubing jet skiing.. Anything! lake is clean and scenic. Great for pets and kids.
- Great place, view, rent speed boats, fish, or just hang out and enjoy
- Good fishing here, though pretty busy
- Beautiful lake area in every season!
- Awesome view and the water is calm
- Beautiful lake in the poconos
- Absolutely beautiful! Very scenic and lots of space to walk. Get a bit closer to the waters edge to toss some rocks. Our record is five skips!
- Lake life is the best life! Lake Wallenpaupack is the best, weather you're early morning fishing, docking up your boat for the party cove hangout, or testing your limits in the WallyMan Triathlon. You
- Beautiful view and walk to have. It's a lovely place to visit.
- Sweet place to go with a girl by your side
- Perfect day for boating!
- Sit on the dam for the fireworks. Get here early.
- Here with family to see the fireworks
- If you want to see a nice view from the main parking lot go towards the hill on the left and walk up when it evens out your there
- Main boat launch is off Rt.590 get there early on weekends as the launch line will be long.
- Really windy out there today! Beautiful views though!