Lake, Harbor / Marina
Seattle, WA 98102
- Kayak, sail, standup paddle board your way around Lake Union, and dream about owning one of the multi-million floating homes.
- A great place to watch new years eve fireworks!
- Hire a boat for a couple of hours, (we used http://theelectricboatco.com/ there are others as well), and have some drinks on the lake whilst checking out the houseboats!
- 4th of July fireworks. Watch from Gasworks or get on a boat.
- Definitely worth the 13km ride around. Stop off at the Gas Works park, Ivar's Salmon House for appetisers on thd jetty and sundowners with view backing onto the Seattle skyline
- Eat at Ivars
- Gorgeous views of the Space Needle.
- Loop is about 6 miles
- If you're looking for a good place to rent a kayak go to Northwest Outdoor Center!
- duck tour
- Best view of the city and gas works park
- Best views of downtown are from a boat on Lake Union.
- Awesome place to watch the fourth of July fireworks.
- Come out here on a duck tour!
- Fremont fair
- Make sure to not drown
- Good route for a quick 6 mile run!
- running the loop before brunch!