North Ave (Main St)
Wakefield, MA 01880
- If you are one of those mothers who walks with three friends all with baby carriages, STOP TAKING UP THE WHOLE SIDEWALK. I need to run too
- Lots of runners & walkers, but for me, great spot for fishing. Big carp, cats, bass, pickerel and perch. Ice fishing is good too.Max depth is only 11ft, non-gas boats allowed.
- Visit right around sunset for some fantastic views!
- calculate calories burnt http://www.livestrong.com/loops/wakefield_wakefield_lake_walk-ZJbhp9r3lW/
- Love to run the lake, it's about 3.2 around.
- Nice sunrise!
- Great place by the Lake
- The Sunset is breathtaking!
- If you have a break, it takes around an hour to walk around the lake. If you're brave enough just run it!
- The lake is almost a perfect 5k. Some great views and great people.
- Loved to race around that lake
- Great place to run, walk, or fish.
- My favourite spot in Wakefield
- Best place for walking, jogging, biking, picnics or whatever gets your (outdoor) rocks off
- Family friendly place to take your kids and pets.
- Great place to walk and ride.
- Great place to take a run or go for a walk!
- Definitely good pple watching nd u can get xcercise at the same time :~)