Hennepin / Carver Counties, MN
- Make it happen~ watch the sunrise over lake Minnetonka. Trust me. Breathtaking!
- Come to fletch... free hi-5s
- Best lake around!
- Really nice launch. Plenty of room on the edges for a polite kayaker or canoeist.
- Awesome day
- This is God's country, my friends. Cherish it.
- Have a cooler full of beer and you my friend are golden!!!
- Don't listen to meteorologists
- Sailboats are sailing, speedboats are speeding. Jet-skis are jetting. Waves are waving. Fishermen are fishing. Breeze is blowing. Smiles are smiling!!! :-)
- The best fireworks in the land - shhhh don't tell anyone. It's already a royal parking lot at commencement. :-(
- Big Island on Lake Minnetonka during the 4th of July is an amazing idea while one preps one's liver for a 5 day trip to Las Vegas 3 days later!!
- Take a moment to connect with nature and wildlife watch. Bird, mammals, plants and more...
- Boarding 100+ yr old steamboat and cruising to Big Island for a hike and picnic.
- Go to Lake Minnetonka and float your way to Big Island
- 110 miles of shoreline!
- Great lake even though there were hundreds of boats watching fireworks like we did and the choke points were dangerous for navigation
- It's official...the lake is nuts for the season!
- Walk with a Doc event in Plymouth - Monday, August 4 from 6 to 7 pm at the Plymouth Creek Center. Topic: Could you have heart disease?
- The love boat scandal with all your least favorite former viking players, or your ex-GF out at Big Island. This place is home to more scandals than you care to know about.
- Baked goods coffee and bike stuff.