Boulder City, NV 89005
- Great spot to catch a boat tour to Hoover Dam!
- Lake mead is a great place and go to Hoover dam tour at Hoover Dam
- Beautiful place to enjoy your time and relax.
- If you are traveling with kids stop at the Marina. Buy a bag of popcorn on the way and Feed the fish and have lunch at the cafe. These are no ordinary fish. Bring a camera too!
- Highly recommend the Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Take great pictures here! If you can try to ride a here!
- Beautiful scenery you should see if you are in Vegas. Interesting to visit the Hoover dam museum.
- Beautiful...all I can say
- It's beautiful here!!
- Super pretty, kinda like lake Powell but there is nasty toxic algae so you can't swim... Bummer
- You can rent boats for up to 10 people for as low as $100 for two hours. Highly recommended!
- It was way to cold
- The boat ramp is closed because the level of the lake is so low, but camping is thriving.
- The fishing here is always horrible, 100% of the time. Go somewhere else.
- Check out the Hover Dam. Start a boat tie-up with others on the lake!
- No wake zone means NO WAKE ZONE morons!!
- B sure to take the memorial bridge walk b4 leaving the actual dam. Amazing view and u can feel the bridge moving that high up n the air.
- Beautiful day.. caught so many strippers!
- Feed the fish from the dock- buy popcorn at the store, dump it in and watch a feeding frenzy!