Lake Eola Playground
Orlando, FL 32801
- If your here on Sunday do yourself a favor and check out the Downtown Farmer's Market 10-4. Take the walkway left of the fountain toward the bridge and follow the live music. I play in the beer garden
- Watch out for dog poo, duck poo and bums!
- we love to take the kids to play here during the summer.
- Very beautiful during dawn/sunset hours; watch out for aggressive swans! A nice area for a walk or a brisk jog in Downtown, Orlando!
- Getting here early gave us a great spot to see some great fireworks later. Happy 4th of July y'all:)
- Nice area for the family
- A great place to go with the family. Beautiful view and very peaceful, even in the middle of the city...
- You're so close!!! Join us on October 23rd at Lake Eola for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer! www.orlandostrides.com
- Love this area and the park. Kids love it so much to explore.
- Great playground for children of all ages.
- Bello y seguro
- Excelente lugar para los nios y muy seguro
- Beware of attacking swans !
- Be careful of the swams. They are being very aggressive.
- Weekends before 10:00 for pretty much private play time.
- Such a grate park,but wit how things are now a days...KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR KID..seems to me that there is always one weirdo here..