Lake Champlain Chocolates
750 Pine St (at Birchcliff Pkwy)
Burlington, VT 05401
- EAT ALL THE THINGS
- Velvety smooth goodness. Go to Logan and he will change your life
- Sweet tooth? Let your cravings fall prey at this award winning chocolate shop. A true Burlington secret, offering locally flavored Chocolates of Vermont, hot chocolate mix, Five Star Bars, and more!
- Chocolate and great service!
- Great samples!
- Most amazing coffee and espresso options! Try the Maple syrup latte. Exquisite!
- Do it for Dale!
- The old world mocha is super rich and yummy!
- Ask about the VIP tour (go on the shop floor).
- Great chocolates, get a little bit of everything!
- Go for the chocolate tasting on the weekends and see if you get the flavor test right.
- The "tour" is really just a viewing window into the factory. Still worth a visit, but plan accordingly.
- Left with lots of chocolates. Had.an excellent milkshake. The service was top notch.
- Bought lots of different chocolates. Milkshake was incredible. The service was top notch.
- Chocolate land!
- Milkshakes, ice cream, chocolates.. All to die for.
- It's a great free tour and fun to learn about how to@make my addiction!
- Everything there is fantastic. The best chocolate in the universe.
- Best chocolate EVER! Smells so good in there and the process is interesting. You will spend a bit for the chocolate, but you get what you pay for - it is worth it!
- Friendly staff. Exciting to watch chocolate being made during the week. Special events are great! Pricey products but well worth it!