Lake Arrowhead Village
28200 Highway 189 (Highway 173)
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
- You have to get a caramel apple from the Mountain Chocolate Factory!
- If you go for a day on the mountain then there is the best place to spend the day, several shops from Coach to Van Huesen and many others for all types of needs, Resturants from fast food to sit down,
- Summer is almost here! The weather is beautiful!! And it a great day to come visit the lake
- For some great Pizza and beer be sure to visit The Deli at the Upper Village.
- Summer concert at the village
- love to walk by the lake at night. during business hours, get a candy apple at the rocky mountain chocolate factory!
- My eleven year old son says the two best reasons to go to the Village are Mr. G's Toy Store, and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, their graham cracker crust Carmel apple are AMAZING!!
- Only a couple weeks left to see the fall colors. Lake Arrowhead is awash in golds, oranges, and burgundies.
- A lot of vacant spaces.
- Very beautiful place!!
- Since this is really the only commerce in Lake Arrowhead area, take advantage. Remember no public access to the lake. OK, not a lot of food or shop choices!
- A wonderful place to hang out. I bring my dog here and have a good time...
- Such beauty
- Come to Basix for Lake Arrowhead t-shirts and souvenirs!
- So peaceful and nice, and the weather is adorable
- Belgian Waffle Works is a must have!
- Spend a day with friends or family at this mountain getaway for shopping, dining or a great concert during the Summer.
- Just a few more weeks and the Arrowhead Carolers and Santa Claus will be in the Village.
- Oktoberfest weekends throughout October...FREE! Checkout Vino 100 after for Beer Tasting. Bring warm clothes, a DD, and drive safely!