Lake Arrowhead Resort
Resort, Hotel, Bar
- Enjoy a great meal at the Bin Restaurant!
- Wonderful accommodations, beautiful views and an amazing restaurant and bar. Make time for the Spa while you're visiting. It's a wonderful experience.
- Cozy cabin.. but wicked drive up the mountain!
- Restaurant is over priced. Walk into town instead for better options.
- Dog-friendly hotel that includes a private dog-beach!
- Buy little bags with food at the stores around the Lake so you can feed the ducks...the view is amusing!
- Enjoy the free wifi.
- Best view is room 358!
- Bonito lugar. Cerca del pueblo. Excelente atencin
- Family friendly resort and close to everything
- Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spaits a chance to get away from it all for a weekend amongst the trees. (Yes, theres a National Forest only an hour and a half from Los Angeles.)
- Amazing view. You can go with your dog!
- Take the line dancing class! Or any of the classes offered in the fitness center, which also has a great spa and workout room.
- The brunch is delicious and the patio is beautiful to eat out on in the summer
- Horrible restaurant service... Waited 1 hour for food when we ordered grilled cheese sandwich and soup
- The Lollipop park is great little park for young kids. Kids had a blast.
- Don't have the clams with linguini. The scampi is much better but the salmon is the best!!!