Laguna Beach Farmers Market
Forest Ave (at Ocean Ave)
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Love all farmers markets but this one is the best!
- Go for the tomatoes!
- Jalapeo jack sourdough from Rustic Loaf is amazing.
- Love our farmers market!! Go see the lady at "granny's granola" for some yummy chocolate chip banana bread and the lovely ladies at Little Italy's stand. <3
- My family and I LOVE IT here. Located at one of the public parking lot every Saturday, LBFM is petite but it has the best fruits near or far! Also best try the Tamales and Empanada by the entrance!
- Ugh! No dogs! Dogs go everywhere in this city but not the farmers market!
- Let's see what miss America want
- Watch out for the corn on the cob from the farmers market, we brought ours home and it had worms in it! Yuck!
- Farmers Market is great! Watch out for rude women who cut in front of you to pay though...you know who you are lady in the floral dress!! Dont worry I caught you on camera and will blog about you!
- Good local farmers market