Beach, Surf Spot
1600 S Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Bring a volleyball. Bring a towel. Don't forget the sunblock.
- The beach is good for families. Nice chairs along the beach to relax and enjoy reading. Wonderful sunsets. Parking is an issue always.
- Park at the senior center all day, covered parking for 5$. You should send me presents and cards for this tip.
- Have a drink or meal at the Deck. Great food on the beach at the Pacific Edge hotel. Incredible sunsets
- Love Laguna!
- Its a beautiful beach. You might difficulty finding parking close to the beach. There are paid parking spots close by... Costs just $3 for the whole day on weekends. Just follow the signs to parking.
- Great sunsets in Laguna Beach
- Cleo street beach best kept secret
- Perfect for an amazing sunset !
- The beach is peppered with wild architecture, some of it more tasteful than the rest. Check out this wild 2000 Leagues Under the Sea style home.
- The boardwalk is a lovely place to stroll!
- Stunning view
- Great view
- Beautiful place! Lindo lugar
- Great beaches with a lot of privacy, great downtown on the water, great diverse crowd, great places to eat with good food selection. Best sunsets!
- What a nice place to spend ur weekend in
- Amazing Beach adn wonderful restaurants - be sure to eat at Driftwood Kitchen and/or The Deck on the Beach at the Pacific Edge Hotel downtown
- Some of the best views..the high school, Fabulous. Wish I could be a kid again!
- On of the best views in CA
- Everything is great here