Park, Music Venue
500 Saint Charles Ave (btwn N Maestri & S Maestri St)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- "I like to come here, stare at the statue of Benjamin Franklin and wonder why it looks like he's wearing leather pants." - Conan O'Brien
- Jazz festival, Po Boys and brew.
- Send a ship! The #stargate at #lafayettesquare in #neworleans is broken and rusted!!!
- If you want history and to feel the "spirit" of Nola the park is for you. Excellent location and vibrant energy.
- Wednesday's in the square. Cheryl with Bittersweet Confections has the best sweets!
- Wednesdays at The Square during spring for drinks, food, and live music is the way to go
- Kur kur kur... Feeding the dove..haha
- Be sure to check out the free concert series put on by the YLC during the spring!!
- Dr john. right time right place
- Beautiful park, with free concerts there at 5 PM on Wednesdays during the spring.
- Lovely park to take a stroll in. Very pretty views while walking around.
- Watch out for 4-legged rodents the size of small dogs at night. Also, don't trip over snoozing bipeds
- Sweet little park, but no benches :-(
- Small park in the Central Business District that's a great space during all seasons. Mardi Gras parades pass by in winter, festivals are in spring and fall, and in summer it's a great place to relax.
- Lots of street entertainers. Great area for people watching.
- Jazz Wednesday at 5pm
- Bring cash. Wear good walking shoes & a camera.
- Beautiful little square, great music and drinks on Wednesdays at the square. Go for the abita drinks stalls (amber beer is the best) for some local (louisiana) brewed booze
- Great Concerts