Laemmle's Royal Theater
- Just remodeled. Much nicer now, but if you want to go to the bathroom and sit next to the wall, you may have a problem.
- Cozy and intimate theatre to see independent and foreign films in West LA. Sit toward the back of the theaters to avoid the blue-hairs talking during the features.
- A is for art house theater!
- Go see the special screening of objectified - thursday, july 09, 2009 @ 7:30pm - with director gary hustwit
- Love this theater! older theaters tend to have smaller uncomfortable seats Not here!! comfortable modern seating with the uniqueness & playfulness of an art house theater... best of both worlds!
- Classy indie theater
- Beautiful theatre with comfy seats, personable service, and indie film darlings.
- Lots of talkative blue-hairs but generally a good theatre!
- Comfy seats and matinee prices- not to mention the awesome selection of foreign and indie films!
- The Royal serves as the marquee theater of the Laemmle chain and almost always gets the L.A. premiere of the latest films from arthouse favorites.
- Awesome indie film theater. So much better than the Lammies in Santa Monica. Smaller, but worth stopping by if the selection appeals.
- Really digging the remodel and the new chairs
- Small theater but insanely comfy chairs!
- Great theater playing independent movies. Very comfy seats, but go early or you won't find a spot: only 65 seats per room.
- Cute Theater. ....nice people
- Re-opening Dec. 19th with 3 screens and stadium seating.
- Free refills on the large popcorn or soda!
- This place rocks the old school theatre feel. One screen and 600 seats to choose from. I love it!
- The popcorn is uber tasty!
- Lots of seats. Great place to see a film.