$ $ $
- Get a behind the scenes look at L'Adour at the AmeriCU Dining Week Blog. Click More Info.
- Their brunch is amazing! Try the L'Adour Club, you won't be disappointed.
- Italien sandwich is killer
- Sunday brunch was great. Went with an almond croissant and then the Atlantique omellette. Highly recommend both.
- For years I ordered the full pastry basket for brunch, but the a la carte almond croissants make you feel like you're in Paris. Nothing else in Syracuse comes close.
- croque madame is to die for.
- The only spot for a classic, urbane-feeling brunch in Syracuse!
- $175 down the drain.
- Wine dinners, pairing regional foods and wines, are excellent experiences at L'Adour.
- impossibly romantic.
- They serve horribly cruel force fed/intoxicated duck (foie gras). Bad place to visit on valentines due to on going protests.
- The food is lousy. Not even close to French cuisine.
- The almond croissant and cafe au lait are simply divine
- Worth the trip to Syracuse! August is their anniversary month: Original Bistro menu & prices for dinner all month!
- Great brunch, excellent cocktails
- The quiche and omelets are so freakin' good.
- Order the crepes with nutella. Get honey on the side. Thank me later.