La Valencia Hotel
Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Officially a Historic Hotel of America. A La Jolla Gem since 1926
- Set in the heart of chic La Jolla, this intimate hotel offers impeccable service and striking ocean views.
- The outdoor patio facing the Pacific Ocean is not only divine and exceptional, but also very romantic, especially if you are with a special someone.
- On Wednesday nights there is an awesome performer named Rick Ross who plays amazing piano, sax, flute, harmonica, and sings. Very romantic and entertaining. Def recommend being here on a Wed. night :)
- One of the best bars in the world. Order a blueberry martini and enjoy!
- Be sure to try La Valencia's brunch. The restaurant overlooks beautiful La Jolla Cove.
- My favorite hotel in La Jolla. Sitting in the lounge overlooking the water... Little bit of heaven.
- Be sure to smell your cup before you drink out of it.
- Good for Lunch. I recomend the Lobster Sandwitch. Its great!
- At La V for a Whaler and a burger!
- By far the most attentive staff in San Diego! Come in for tapas after 3pm and catch the sunset and maybe even see a movie star!
- The Sunday brunch is extravagant and tasty!
- My favorite hotel in La Jolla!
- I love the view! Ceviche is recommended.
- Delicioso el sndwich crab cake blt!
- This is a beautiful boutique hotel. They call her the "Pink Lady" because the hotel is pink or for short it's called the "La V". The whole place looks like a Spanish villa. This is the view we had.
- Eggs benedict for breakfast. It is worth it to wait for a table outside, the view is amazing.
- nice place to celebrate with ur friends.
- See what I mean!
- Foie gras, rare Ahi tuna Caesar and the service!