La Super-Rica Taqueria
622 N Milpas St (at Alphonse St)
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
- Julia child made this taco stand famous by visiting and standing in line w everybody else! It is excellent and the more adventurous you get the better!
- Adam devoured the La Super-Rica Especial. As seen on Travel Channels Man v. Food Nation.
- What a gem! #10 #12 and #16 were on point- basically any one with cheese will do. #7 was a bit bland. Small portions so you can try a lot! And I did.
- Definitely order #11 & 12; stop by on Thursday for homemade chilaquiles. Worth the long wait. Cash only.
- Comida AWESOME! Cash only, head to the ATM at First Business Bank, 2 blocks away: 800 N MilpasSanta Barbara CA 93103United States
- Best horchata ever.
- They are closed on Wednesdays...we found out the hard way
- Try the Rajas - Sweet, savory - the best!
- The chorizo and the hand made tortillas, best ever. Love the casual vibe. I'd eat there over Los Agaves any day.
- Another Top Mexican Restaurant in SB.. If you want Tacos, we highly recommend it.
- Not a lot of options for vegetarians. Cash only.
- Best horchata I have ever had, and I've tried em all. Great tamales. Cash only, and they don't serve chips.
- Bring your kid here and hypnotize them with the delicious food. The tamale, steak tacos and pork lomita were great. Rajas were so-so.
- Lives up to the hype. Possibly the best tacos I've ever had. Cash only and long lines so plan head. Over order but always get at least one order of the chorizo and cheese taco.
- The best food south of the border I've ever had. No doubt! Thank you Isidoro for keeping it real for all these years. I regret not taking that job you offered me many years ago. A missed opportunity.
- Excellent chuleta, and the lomito suizo is no slouch either. Gordita is spicy but no tears.
- When asked if you would like a small or large horchata, large is the correct answer.
- Cash only!!
- If the pork and hominy stew is up, get it. Worth a stop on the drive from SD to SF.
- Number 12 is the best!