$ $ $
- Perfect romantic date spot! Try the basil salmon- it's fantastic.
- Vive la France!
- Absolute favorite french restaurant in NYC! Snails and spinah-ricotta ravioli are amazing!
- gregory is amazing!!!
- Yikes- for the dough you drop here, might as well go someplace more fun/trendy. Food is fine, but atmosphere is a bit stuffy. Broccoli mousse was definitely a unique dish to try, but that's about it.
- A truly phenomenal dining experience! The escargots and mushroom ravioli entree are OUT of this world!
- Came in here starving for lunch. Didn't expect much. Surprisingly had a delicious linguini with asparagus. Would help if I remembered my French. les jeunes oublieux
- Favourite French restaurent downtown
- Great Mussels Order them You will love them
- Mediocre food, absurdly slow service
- The bass and escargot are - quite frankly - perfect.
- Delicious French. Eat all of the things.
- Very romantic date spot. Try the broccoli mousse, steak (peppercorn cream) and saffron shrimp linguine. Yummmm.
- The pepper steak is yum yum good. A touch of cream, a tad bit spicy and matched with lightly salted fries. Yum.
- My favorite French place in the city. Going here will make you never want to eat at a tacky place like pastis again.
- The best crepes I've ever eaten. Close your eyes & you're in Paris.
- Service is amazing and the food is outstanding.