$ $ $
- I loved everything about this restaurant. Great food, wine, service, and space. Order anything on the menu. You won't be disappointed.
- Monday night is Paella night. Two for $29 includes house salads and two sangrias. Yum!
- Get the Red Hot Mama drink. It's got New Deal Distillary's Hot Monkey Vodka with passionfruit and muddled basil. YUM!
- The food is ok. Nacho Mama's kills this though!!! :o)
- Wow! Fantastic wine list - tons of Oregon Pinots plus a huge selection of Spanish wines
- Excellent food. Slow service close to afternoon closing. Too bad.
- Roasted chicken piquillo peppers. Saffron rice, slow roasted chicken, Idiazabal cheese sauce. Awesome!!
- Jambalaya is
- The lamb nachos were great. The tasting appetizer plate was also a good mix of flavors.
- Very tasty tapas.
- Get the baked goat cheese and croquetas.
- The mixed paella is to die for!
- Yeah - get the spicy garlic shrimp and/or the lamb nachos. You'll thank me. :)
- Try the Dominio IV Tempranillo's with your meal, there is a great synergy between the cuisine and our wines!
- Tapas are not really that large. Order several if you're the least bit hungry.
- They have Walnut City pinot gris for only $5 a glass!
- Great food and excellent service a must visit.
- Great food, but an incredible wine list
- La Rambla is is Spanish inspired restaurant, not Mexican. Tapas menu great, wine list extensive, and Tim is back as head chef. Get the Padron peppers...they are awesome.
- Great selection of wines, the bodega's platter with dates is great, also try the padron peppers (seasonal).