Waldorf Astoria Resort La Quinta Resort & Club
- The real most magical place on earth
- If you want to order a movie, exit from the menu and a coupon for $5 will pop up on the screen :-)
- Air Hockey table in the arcade adjacent to the main pool. Fun!
- Great location, but spotty 3g and wifi coverage through most of the resort.
- Enjoying lunch today at the resort...sunny and beautiful.
- The most relaxing wonderful place in california. Make sure to walk around all the grounds. It's so beautiful.
- The most gorgeous place on earth... Don't blink, you might miss something!
- Spa villas have a private pool. Other favorite is the starlight casitas w/private patio for sunbathing.
- Don't eat the crepe
- Adobe grill.. Get the guacamole!!!
- Most relaxing place on earth...
- One of my most favorite wedding destinations in the desert! Beautiful surroundings + stellar staff = wedding awesomeness!
- Terrible wifi, might as well be using dial up it's so slow!!
- Heaven on earth!
- Best resort in palm springs, have breakfast at 26
- This place is AMAZING!!!!
- The ultimate family vacation experience! Our sitters always rave about their experiences. From the onsite playground, bike rentals, child friendly pools, etc... The La Quinta resort offers it ALL!
- The Cochella party never ends at this sprawling resort. No matter the time of day, you are sure to find music lovers getting down by one of the many pools.
- If you get a spa villa, don't take one that shares a door w/neighboring unit! I checked the lock but somehow the neighbors were able to open the door & walked into my unit as I was falling asleep!
- marine corp ball here was amazing. the place is beautiful and great rooms too