- Delicious Tostada grande!!!!
- They bring out a delightful cheesy treat when you order.
- Great house margarita and awesome stuff! As soon as you sit down (and they had us on a special table just because we asked for it) they treat you to tortilla chips and salsa. The restaurant is lovey
- Guacamole enchiladas were delicious.
- Excelente servicio, el guacamole wow! Even they don't speak Spanish, are very gently
- Good little alternative to all the other BIG tourist trap Mexican restaurants in Old Town. Sit on the patio, skip the margaritas and go for a beer instead.
- The guacamole has the right taste! Wow!
- Every thing
- Great service and margaritas are very good
- Not as good as it used to be. Bummer.
- Good service, did not like the steak fajitas.
- The enchiladas are very yummy. I can't describe the how good the the sauce on the shrimp enchiladas is. Delish!
- Just don't come here. Sorry, but don't.
- It's alright. I ordered the enchiladas. The food isn't real mexican food it's more Americanized
- Chili rellenos are amazing!
- Checks for parties of 6 or more may only be split evenly by number of people.
- Kid friendly. Kids can choose a treasure from the treasure chest.
- Always go for the crisp quesadilla appetizer
- Get the Pinata Tostada.