La Piazza Cucina Italiana
$ $ $
- Love love love this place. Food is authentic. Service is always fantastic. Music is fun. And wine is flowing.
- Filet Montello is amazing
- Live around the corner never eat there. Went tonight service was great especially hostess. Food was good. Had the Pennia pasta with Vodka sauce
- Sub-Par Italian fare. Had to ask for water and was only brought 1 for table. Cocktails were watered down, and scallops were over cooked. Probably could do better but charming atmosphere.
- this place has terrible service
- Very strong flavors. Didn't take home my leftovers
- Sunday brunch $9.99
- Sunday brunch now on for only $9.95
- Excellent .....
- The best salad. And the seafood cippino was excellent. Make sure to try the hazelnut gelato. Yummy!