- Brazilian lemonade, where have you been all my life...you must try, it's so good!
- the guacamole will rule your face.also, Casey is the best server of all time. ask for her by name.
- A Lawrence Give Back member - shop here and support local businesses and charities!
- get the Mayan gulf salad!
- Stacked green pepper and pork enchiladas are bestfollowed closely by chicken chimichangastacosand then rice bowls
- Had a great lunch special, lamb and shrimp was the best along with the service which was great.. you def. Have to try the brizllian lemonade......
- This place is great! Add it to your last of places you need to try! Great Margs and great food!
- The Cirviche is the best thing on the menu oh and the carnitas tacos!
- Great outdoor seating, the queso is delicious and very addicting! They mainly have very similar dishes, but they are nonetheless delicious.
- Mexico City Alambres are unique! Free chips and salsa, too.
- Fajitas are pretty good as are green Chile carnitas enchiladas ... Lots of central American food. Crowded seating and poor service.
- Just try to bike by this place & not stop in for a Brazilian Lemonade. Totally essential thirst quencher.
- Chimi, chimi, chimichanga!
- Weird waiter. Yummy food. Also learned what a flauta is!
- A different kind of Mexican food.
- The food is fabulous; the service is slow
- Portobello roasted red pepper chimichangas...amazing!
- There are a couple of vegan options on the menu, but I would suggest consulting with your server about all vegan options that may not seem obvious on the menu.
- Used to be amazing but has really gone downhill. Food is still decent but the service is terrible.
- Try the Jerk or the Green Chicken Pozol when it's available!