La Parada Restaurant
1642 E New York St (at N State Av)
Indianapolis, IN 46201
- Watch out for the nut punching baby under the counter.
- the best mexican food at Indianapolis
- Been looking for a Mexican place like this here! Everything I've tried so far is delicious. The Suiza burrito I had with chorizo today was the bomb dot com. Service is fast and it's inexpensive!
- Try a michelada.
- Great Food, and Great Owners and Service is very good, a must spot.
- Omg there actually is a nut punching kid that came out from under the counter
- Get the gordita with extra avocado! Doesn't even matter what kind of meat-it's all wonderful!
- Tasty tacos and rumor has it the soups are amazing.
- Try their guacamole! It's awesome.
- The gorditas are bomb! The elote was sooo good! Their rice and beans were de-lish! The large orchata is HUGE, more than enough to share with someone!
- Great! Our server Joshua was fabulous.
- Best Mexican food around!
- Put the spicy pork on anything to make it scrumptious.
- Duh! Love.
- Best steak tacos and beef burritos!!
- Yummy tacos!!! Carry out is available!
- Guacamole is still awesome.
- chimichangas are yummy try them!
- Tacos and rice
- Go easy on their delicious and free (!) chips and salsa. Leave room for their yummy main courses :)