La Mie Emilie
French, Coffee Shop, Desserts
- Show you are on Foursquare and receive 50% off slice of dessert.
- Visit this Montreal-style cafe during a Saturday in the Carmel Arts District.
- You absolutely must save room for pie. Best pie I've ever had in a restaurant. I'm having the butterscotch tonight. Yum!
- Try the ham/cheese croque - excellent. Don't forget to have a slice of pie!
- Was once a great place, for the most part it remains so. The portions are significantly decreased, service and food quality have degraded. ?
- Closes at three on tuesdays and wednesdays
- Tomato basil gorgonzola is good
- This place smells wonderful, food is delicious, but service is pretty slow.
- 2 words. Butterscotch pie
- The Croque Monsieur is crazy good!
- The Gallette aux Epinards is amazing!!!
- Get the baked french toast. Amazing.
- J'aime ce restaurant! Il est fantastique. Je le recommande!
- Decadent crepe, add raspberry coulis ... YUM! YUM!