$ $ $
188 Wayland Ave
Providence, RI 02906
- +1 for the Cheesemonger's Mac & Cheese but you really have to taste everything.
- Earned a nomination for Best Chef in the Northeast in the 2011 James Beard Restaurant Awards.
- I adore the Roquefort, but it's not for the squeamish.
- Best mac & cheese I've ever experienced, but split it as an appetizer or side so you can taste another fabulous dish for a main.
- Too salty! Tastes like dead in seawater for a month.
- you got to test the charcuterie - the best i've tasted
- Check out La Laiterie - CLOSED as seen on Meat And Potatoes , Unique Eats
- Don't be afraid to order a burger regardless of occasion - the best I've ever had. Go w ny sharp cheddar.
- Chef comes out and speaks very loudly with the horrendous Tiffani Faison. She's not even a chef. Geez
- Get the cheddar/chive biscuits!
- Try the "Cuban" sandwich for lunch
- The Roast Beef Sandwich is a great choice for lunch.
- All the food is awesome!!!!!!!! Except the seafood. Avoid the seafood. Too Salyut
- cheese heaven!
- Best roast beef sandwich ever.