La Jolla Open Aire Market
Farmer's Market, Grocery Store, Flea Market
9:00am - 1:00pm
- Come save and shop !we have great Keratase Products buy three and get 1 product free
- The organic produce is fantastic but you'll need to hunt around for the better deals - a lot of can be pretty pricey. Indulge: the food vendors are crazy-killer-good.
- Great venders and great prices!Come see hair design by claudia with keratase hair products Sunday la jolla market :-) 9am to 1pm
- Some of the best food in La Jolla is actually at this Farmer's Market. A great way to start your Sunday...
- Less crowded early before 10am.
- great gluten free options!
- Come hungry.
- Knife sharpening service on the last Sunday of the month
- Bring a blanket and come hungry! Parking can be tough, but spots open up.
- Love this market! A lot of variety: international, healthy, delicious food, local designers, and artsy stuff. There is a food court where you can sit and enjoy your meal!
- Great place to grab lunch. My fave is the crepe from Le Creperie.
- Great lunch options, so a slightly pre-noon arrival is ideal.
- Green Door Catering is the best!
- Parking is on the streets! & it sucks
- Parking is usually available on Herschel and Pearl
- Get there early for the pick of the crop
- Got the dogs? You can valet them too... across the street they have a great dog sitter
- No Parking? Valet is $5 bucks..Nice!!!
- No Parking?? They have Valet $5 =)