La Jolla Cove
Beach, Scenic Lookout
- A female seal is called a cow. But dont tell that to her face.
- Amazing place! During the day though! At night it's dead aka "ghost town"
- Climb on the rocks and watch the seals.
- See seals
- Make sure you get to see seal beach
- Great sunset photography location along the boardwalk. Bring your split ND filter or plan on bracketing and arrive early in season to stake your spot before the crowds arrive.
- swam with dolphins, sharks and seals
- It's just magical. It has a very long beach line that directly facing the west towards Pacific Ocean. Where else do you need to find for a magnificent sunset!
- You must visit this if you are able to walk the stairs and spend 30 minutes there. The cost is very minimal- around $5. It was awesome! I would go back again.
- This is one of my favorite places in the world. Seriously.
- Such a beautiful spot. Don't forget to bring your snorkel ;)
- Don't forget to bring your own snorkel.. nice to do around the cove .. u can also relax and do picnic at the park.. or try one of the restaurants some come with gorgeous view..
- Hermoso lugar, con vista a los acantilados y olor al ocano pacifico, focas, leones marinos, la comida en esta zona es divina, muy romntico
- With seven miles of coastline and pacific ocean views, La Jolla beaches rank among the best in the world.
- This area is one of the most scenic places in San Diego. Bring your camera! Enjoy walking the paved path or trails. Scripps Park is great for having a picnic. Check out the link below for more info.
- Parking is free but will take you forever.
- The cave is still open (another tip says it isn't.) Be sure to check out cool short trail along cliffs behind shop. Great views up the coast and often seals, pelicans and other sea birds.
- Kids pool to see the seals :-):-)
- Make sure to bring a camera, lots of seals n coves
- Food and wine: The clear waters and beautiful sandstone cliffs of La Jolla Cove make it one of the San Diego areas most breathtaking spots. Time your visit with sunset.