La Isla Restaurant
293 Broadway (at Marcy Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Dios mio, try EVERYTHING
- Mediocre comida criolla but it's cheap and 24 hours. Avoid the pastelillos. Chicken, rice and beans are pretty solid.
- Make the best sop de pollo :)
- Open 24 hours,7 days a week,365 days a year
- Chichoronnes de Pollo
- Blood Sausage
- The best "Pernil" in W'burg.
- Best plate of rice and beans in the area. The rotisserie chicken is also bomb. You can't go wrong with La Isla if you're looking for authentic Dominican food.
- Empanadas and yellow rice & beans are on point. Cheap and filling. Pernil is juicy yet not very flavorful.
- This place used to be okay. Now it's just downright disgusting. Unsanitary, the staff have terrible attitudes, and everything is a bastardized version of what it should be. Don't eat here.
- Food is great and inexpensive. Its like being at my besties house with tge fam.
- Do not eat here! 9:00 PM tonight saw woman sweep counter with same broom she swept floor with. You know who you are! Disgusting!!
- Hard to find parking to go in.
- Have the pollo asado
- Slow service, ok food and the lady behind the counter is rude.
- Order the pollo "al horno"... It's the best!
- Delicious food! Huge servings at inexpensive prices.