$ $ $ $
- The black mole!!! Riquisimo
- Must try the tequila shrimps!
- I love this spot on Sundays.. The Food is awesome!!
- Try the water of the day: unusual flavor combinations that leave your mouth happy. The Caldo de Piedra is best seafood soup I've had. For dessert, you can't go wrong with Angel's Kiss (beso de angel).
- Not bad food but it's too reasonable prices!
- Really eclectic menu. Great service. Five-hour happy hour with margaritas as big as your head. And, tonight, a Mexican duo that does a killer Fleetwood Mac cover. Just another night in Lynwood.
- I love their Camarones a la Diabla!!
- Great food, nice atmosphere. Music is a bit too loud
- Chicken Enchiladas
- El mole y el agua de mamey
- The band on Sunday night is great!
- Horrrrrible service. The manager refused to come talk to us about our problems...first time nachos asada was boomb...brought all our friends...and it was just alright...
- Great place to eat Mexican food from Oaxaca
- Guacamole is the best!!
- The frijoladas are awesome!!!
- Their aguas frescas are delicious. Best Mexican food around. Try the molcajete plate, asada plate or the enchiladas! Everything is scrumptious!