8003 Coastal Hwy (btwn 80th and 81st St)
Ocean City, MD 21842
- Get the Neptune Burrito. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
- Nice place, good service, but the food is expensive and mediocre.
- Everything....and service is great!
- Great food and margaritas but EXPENSIVE!!!
- Great food and really large portions!
- Not sure how you can get away with a "house" salsa that has nothing but canned tomato, jarred jalapeo and little to no onion; I would rather had Pace brand or at least a Sysco brand
- Bad, bad and bad. Gives Mexican food a bad name:-)
- Delicious! Try the fajitas!
- You have to have a neptune burritto
- Guys, wear a t-shirt.. no tank tops allowed!
- HH til 6:30. Also, Friday is seafood night so try some great seafood specials
- Taco night. $1.25 hard shell tacos. HH 5-6:30 $3.95 dom, $4.95 imp, $5 LaHa-ritas
- 2 for 1 margaritas on Friday nights (not in summer) and the Neptune burrito is worth every penny!
- The guacamole is amazing!! Sit at the bar and get a margarita with Noel the best bartender in OC
- Pricey...decent food...burrito tasted like it had cheez whiz in it... Tequila Mockingbird is better....but it was an hour wait tonight....here was 10 minutes...go figure