La Grange Theatre
80 S La Grange Rd (btwn Harris Ave & Cossitt Ave)
La Grange, IL 60525
- Get a mixed Chilly Willie! Some employees call it a "cherry-berry chilly willie"
- Always a great atmosphere and perfect for date nights and family night!
- Not too crowded so it's a perfect date night spot.
- Love the old fashion feel of this theater and cheaper than other theaters. Price has gone up though throughout the years but a fun LaGrange gem!
- Much cheaper than most movies - matinee prices rock. Movies go there 2nd (no night - of - release shows). Still great video & audio. If there is a tech issue you usually get free tickets.
- Such a cute movie theatre. Very clean and comfortable
- Not a bad place to see a movie. Cheap tickets, nice theatre.
- Cheap tickets and snacks!
- Please do yourself a favor and visit this gem in LA Grange. Great prices in a clean, updated theater with old school luxury. You don't get this in the new places...Long live the LA Grange Theatre!!!
- Nice movie theater to go see movies at a nice low price. ..
- Good place if you're looking to see a movie cheap. At the time of this review 5.50 for a movie. Beats 10 bucks, which is how much most theaters cost around here.
- It's so dark in here before the movie starts. You can't even see where the cup holders are to sit down and get settled in for the movie. Especially hard with kids.
- They need to keep the lights on during the previews or have some kind of subdued lighting because I walked in and couldn't see anything!
- Don't touch the poster.
- Diet Rite on tap!!!
- love the remodel