La Fiesta Mexican Grill
3000 Curry Ford Rd
Orlando, FL 32806
- Fantastic staff, atmosphere and the food is delicious. More choices on the menu than chain restaurants to better suit a gluten free diet. New favorite Mexican restaurant.
- The seafood soup is delicious- large bowl and generous amount of seafood.
- Huge lunches and an expansive menu. Good prices. Authentic, from an American perspective. Just plain good all around.
- Salsa is the best
- You have to try the beef tongue tacos. The best I had in a while.
- Great fajitas texanas
- It's good for the price. Very friendly staff. Place is a little too small, kind of cramped. The food needs a bit more spice. A touch bland in comparison to other Mexican places I've been.
- Great selection of Mexican food
- Such great food~ and super cheap beer!
- A small family run place with good food.
- Everything that I have had is deelish
- El diablo margarita is freaking awesome.. ask for extra jalapeos if you like the heat