La Duni Latin Cafe
Latin American, South American
- Brunch here is AMAZING!
- Taco and Duni Borga's Latin-inspired eats and homemade cakes are legendary. Order the tomate con pollo and palmitos followed by a slice of cuatro leches.
- The weekend brunch menu is to die for. Also, you can't go wrong with La Duni desserts! YUM.
- Try the Torta Cubana - #Bread #Sandwich #Sweet #Potatoes
- Lemon 43. Yep, try it.
- Try the Duni Cake Platter
- The La Duni Passion is like sipping on Heaven! Try it and then try it again!
- Food is good, but service needs to improve!
- Everything Id delicious and fresh!
- Fantastic brunch location with a tasty assortment of breads and pastries. A carafe (or two) of mimosas will definitely get the day moving.
- Wonderful atmosphere, great food, good portions. This is a great place to hang out with your significant other, and/or friends. Great wine, varied mixed drink list and a spectacular beverage list.
- Had brunch on Saturday and I had the chile relleno, a plate of their best pastries, and the vaca blanca or white chocolate mocha. Everything was delicious! And the restaurant itself is lovely.
- Mojitos salads churrasco steak
- Went here for desserts last night the Venezuelan rum chocolate was ok Nutella cake is way better! Also, they have a great mocha cafe!
- The huevos rancheros are excellent, and anything off of the coffee menu (22 kinds of espresso and coffee drinks!) is just as good. Guava rolls and all pastries made on premise.
- Great place for lunch or to take a break from shopping. The chicken sandwich is my favorite!
- This "Latin brasserie," sprung from the mind of ZuZu Handmade Mexican Food co-founder Espartaco Borga, is a collision of recipes from Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico and Cuba.
- Try the "chocolate milk"
- On my cocktail list as #1 for a Mojito
- Triple chocolate truffle cake is great!