La Dolce Vita
- Friendly, and warm!
- insanely amazing authentic italian food. i recommend the Rossa Ravioli. it's incredible!
- Just eat whatever is recommended.
- If you are looking for an authentic Italian experience, this is the place! An older gentleman came out later in the evening with an accordion and got the whole place singing. The food was great.
- Best restaurant in North End- this coming from a local foodie. Atmosphere- one of a kind. Owner works alongside staff to make the experience not only worthwhile, but memorable. Let him order for you
- The kitchen is very accomodating - if you don't see exactly what you want on the menu, they'll allow you to "build" your own dish.
- Delicious food + Cozy service = Great place! One of my favorites in Boston
- Amazing food!! The best home made lasagna Ive everything tried. Ask for the Chianti.
- This place is amazing. No need for a menu, just ask!
- The atmosphere is great, the food is average. Love the owners involvement as well.
- Fettuccine bolognese was amazing!
- Franco the owner is a real character. ignore the menu, ask him to recommended. You will salivate as he discusses what he will make for you.
- Owner is attentive and willing to please.
- Franco was a great host. Great food and friendly service. A must see in Boston.
- Owner came over suggested our appetizer wine glass always full. Best restaurant I have been to in some time. Great atmosphere too.
- Signore Julio is awesome. He finds out you speak a little Italian, you're in like Flynn
- Start with the Minestrone soup. Just like nanna used to make!
- Parmigiana Chicken is really good. Truly Italian taste. Mr. Franco Graceffa is friendly. If you are Italian, tell him. He will be happy to talk to you in italian.
- Great and Legit Italian Food
- Wine bumped up dinner price, BUT good wine. Really lovely atmosphere.