La Concha A Renaissance Resort
- Comp guestroom WiFi; password: laconcha1958
- Brothers of Phi Iota Alpha welcome to La Concha! We hope you enjoy this venue and all that it has to offer.
- Classy rooms. Tasty tapas, especially dumplings and tacos at Solera by the pool. good, strong coffee at brunch on mezzanine level. Cheers!
- Pay the extra cash and get the ocean view room.
- The ATM on the right, further inside of the casino charges a $2 fee, while the one on the left, closer to the lobby charges a $4. Choose wisely.
- Awesome resort! From the beach to the pool and the hot tub! Great service & the daiquiris are allllll that! If you can spare the money, definitely stay here
- Amazing ocean view rooms! Top notch hospitality! Would definitely come back when I'm back in San Juan.
- i'd stay here again.. chic, modern, clean, and a celebrity hotspot.
- This is the most beautiful hotel I have ever been to! I definetly recommend this hotel. Great for families, or just about any one. La concha played a big part in making my first PR expierence AWESOME.
- This is a great resort and the nicest and cleanest in San Juan. The lobby is packed on the weekends and a very safe and centrally located resort. Five stars all day.
- The La Concha Hotel was refurbished just a few years ago. The lobby is ultramodern and cool, including the sea breezes that come through as one sips a rum punch and munches on Puerto Rican bocaditos
- The blue sand wasn't so hot unless you add Sprite. Drinks aren't strong but it's a good chill vibe I guess.
- Get the ocean view room!! Its worth the extra money!
- South Beach meets the Caribbean. Swank hip and strategically located. Great staff. Beautiful views (invest in ocean front). Stay away from food on property. Lots of affordable and tasty food nearby.
- Amazing Bluetooth surround sound system in the Cabana guestrooms which overlook the main infinity pool. Password: 0000 (4 zeros). Party over here!
- Upscale, dress to impress south Miami beach style bar with good drinks. Gay friendly
- Don't eat the sushi.
- Ambientes variados, bons restaurantes, excelente comida e drinks. No melhor lugar de San Juan
- Great place for young people. I made the mistake of staying at the Marriott a few mins away. Great bar atmosphere at night. Live dj
- People in La Concha super nice, friendly and helpful . First time in PR great experience !!