La Concha Pool
1077 Avenida Ashford
San Juan, San Juan 00907
- The service by the pool can be very slow and the drinks don't have any alcohol in them. The suites tower pool is the way to go 15+ so no screaming kids!
- Not a fan of heated pools when the weather is 80+ degrees, but love the infinity pools! Avoid the crowds & go to the pool by the suites.
- pool gets packed by around 11am on the weekends but there's always room on the beach. perfect spot to get a tan without sweating to death since there's a constant breeze from the wind tunnel.
- Great #Sushi place :-)
- There are so many to choose from
- piscina aquecida, a diverso das crianas!
- Skip the melon sangria. It's terrible. Other food and drinks are yummy.
- This is the most beautiful pool I have ever been to! Adult only pool -- huge bonus.
- Poolside service is terrible, if you want something plan on bringing it yourself
- No need to bring water down to the beach or poolthey have refreshing water stations
- Cuddle up in a mini cabana by the pool!
- Get there early to snag a chair. Coconut mojitos are a must. Food is basic pool fare but will do in a pinch. Love the infinity pool that overlooks the main pool area.
- Love the heated pools!! Best drink service as well!!!
- Terrible dj, who wants to listen to bad remixes- just enjoy the peaceful beautiful day! Everything else is great, love the pools!
- La infinity d la torre derecha esta super y es mas tranquila. La temperatura del agua d la piscina grande esta perfecta, calientita :-) estuvo d show.