La Casa Restaurant
Greek, American, Italian
4551 Duke St (Duke Street)
Alexandria, VA 22304
- Best poached eggs I have ever had at a restaurant. They are a "side item:", 2 eggs, any style." I order a side of 2 eggs, poached, and a side of toast and assemble my own poached eggs on toast.
- I absolutely love this place. The breakfast here is great. The service is awesome. Everyone here are so friendly and nice.
- Friendly staff, will be back.
- Don't order the side garden salad...it's a HUGE bowl of iceberg lettuce with a couple of tomatoes thrown on top.
- All of the entrees are good. The green beans side is cooked in a tomato sauce not mentioned in the menu.
- The BEST grilled seafood...and wine.
- I wish they would bring back the two steak n cheese for $8 again. I
- Great sandwiches-never too crowded or too busy,just a good place to grab a meal without fighting the crowd.
- Veggie lasagna
- Don't order extra meat on your gyro. You won't need it. Yum!
- Great place. Good food and really nice people.
- Favorite Friday night place. Excellent pizza, Greek salad and Greek entrees for little coin. Family who owns it couldn't be nicer!
- Friendly staff, great food. Menu is a mixture of Italian and Greek with some all-American items as well.