La Brochette Bistro
- The menu rotates based on the freshest catch of the day and chefs specials, all with a French spin.
- Awesome special occasion spot. Can't believe this app rates Bahama Breeze and Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza higher. Fake reviews?
- Wibe list us OK, the food is very good. I had Calf liver and could be back for more if that. The octopus was very well cooked.
- Regulars trek for Aboud Kobaitri's European-by-way-of-Lebanon style, as evidenced by the preparations of fresh fish flown in daily, dainty lamb chops, skewered shrimp, escargots, and wild game.
- Regulars happily trek for Kobaitri's European-by-way-of-Lebanon style, as evidenced by the preparations of fresh fish flown in daily, dainty lamb chops, skewered shrimp, escargots, and wild game.
- Absolutely Love This Family owned Restaurant. Same ownership for 30 Years. Abu and Lori (will never forget a Face) Love The Food !! This is a Winner.
- Have Sunday Supper with a 3 course, specially selected dinner menu for $29.95 per person.
- Specials are awesome.
- I love this place....all the food is wonderful and the ambiance is so relaxing.
- Can't go wrong in this place! Each plate was even better than the other! We met the chef and service was great! My favorite: lamb meatballs with goat cheese (it was part of a long list of specials)
- Go out of your way for chef Aboud's seafood specials. And don't leave without trying his cheesecake. It's way better than those factory guys :)