La Boina Roja Steakhouse
Steakhouse, South American
80-22 37th Ave (37th Avenue and 80th Street)
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- The seafood dishes are great!
- Try the Tostones Con Camerones
- Try the Filet Mignon With Mushrooms And Wine Sauce
- Jorge gave us great service with a smile The food is outstanding.
- Phenomenal. Portions are ridiculously huge. The rice is so well done, it rivals the rice of Japanese sushi rice masters.
- This is perfect.
- Great staff. The Tostones with shrimp appetizers and bandeja paisa.
- Was good I would recommend.
- Yum! Great prices and great food!
- It was good. I'll recommend it b
- Expect a bit of a wait on the weekends. Stick around though, it's well worth it!
- So good ... Everything
- Try the Pollo Supremo
- Try the Tostones A Coco
- Try the Steak a la Mexicana
- Come here if you're hungry! Portions are huge! Everything is excellent.
- The staff is great! Mercedes and Wilson are awesome. The bandeja tipica with sangria is always good!