- Butternut squash, arugula, and speck....who can eat pepperoni again??
- If you don't take this meal for breakfast, you might just stay in bed!!!
- Amazing pizza and great ambiance
- Buensimo! La ensalada de arugula, la pizza butter nut squash, sper original y los escargots muy buenos tambin! Muy recomendable!! Muy buen servicio!
- If you don't order the butternut squash pizza you may as well stay home.
- WIFI PW: bicyclette
- From the jovially french music to the owner with the relaxed european air, this little place has invited you in before you knew it...
- Great pizza. Wine is overpriced
- Wonderful Place for dinner in Carmel. Price Fixe Menu. Save room for Chocolate Mouse or Creme Brule
- Excellent ambiance and food. Try the pizza!
- The pizza and stone oven bread were amazing!
- We are in Carmel often and have visited many of the restaurants there. La Bicyclette is our #1 choice. Authentic French, high quality- and a very pleasant and natural staff. Almost always full house.
- Basically all outstanding
- Best meal we had in Carmel. Order anything. But pork chops with kale were out of this world.
- #FabuLIST #DubiDO I'm a New Yorker and I loved their pizzas. Can't go wrong with any of them but if you like mushrooms get the championgne. Lattes are as big as a bowl of soup. Beers come with cheese
- this place is incredible. go here! order anything, it's all delicious. super awesome ambiance.
- The budino and the potato and goat cheese pizza. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
- Best homemade cinnamon roll I've ever had! The butter nut squash pizza is fantastic! Fabulous breads!
- Great, casual eatery with with superb food and an extensive wine list. Anything you order will be fresh and outstanding! Plus, prices are reasonable!
- Had a great lunch here. Brunch pizza and the stone fruit salad were a good pair.