$ $ $
5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 12:00am
- They have great happy hours from 5-8. Must try the margaritas and tacos. A good place to meet after work. The place is in a basement under zenga!
- Great underground cocktail bar to come to for casual drinks, but be warned - the service is terrible. We still keep coming back for the Zengo Margarita though.
- Don't waste your time. A bunch of rich kids standing around having no fun whatsoever. Shitty music and no atmosphere whatsoever. Security are a bunch of douchebags.
- Great happy hour margarita!
- The bathroom is bigger than my apartment!
- Spiciest Michelada I've ever had.
- Try the horchata with Patron XO Cafe. Sweet and lots of cinnamon.
- You can rent a locker to store your tequila for next time.
- You can rent a locker for a bottle of tequila to keep when you come back!
- Get the michilada
- Really great ambience and music. Great to meet with anyone and chat. Happy Hour menu is ... edamame and tacos are great. Drinks were bleh bleh bleh, they could def. do better!
- Super expensive. Good frozen mango margaritas
- Love exploring the tequila selection! Great happy hour drinks and food.
- Happy hour food and drinks on a Tuesday night where you can get a seat and good service. Lamb flatbread & grilled fish tacos (2$ were best at $7 each
- OK, this is getting serious. Not only does this tequila and mezcal bar offer discounts on drinks and apps everyday; it also features a reverse happy hour Tues-Fri from 9:30 p.m. to close.
- Not only does this tequila and mezcal bar offer discounts on select drinks and apps every night depending on the day, it also features a reverse happy hour Tuesdays through Fridays from 9:30 p.m
- Literally translates to the library (of tequila). Underground bar with extensive lists of tequila drinks. Opt for a sangria if you're not feeling like a tequila that day.
- Margaritas during hh worth trying!
- go for the happy hour! the downstairs bar gets packed