- Get number 98
- Go for the Bun Bo Hue. The shrimp paste that comes with it is awesome!
- Good noodle bowls, nice portions, big selection & inexpensive. Closed Wed.
- #10 Pho Dac Biet is my test at new Vietnamese places: what's yours?
- One of my favorite Vietnamese restaurants in Dallas. Cornish hen, Banh Canh with crab, and the 7 item rice dish are so good.
- Best Pho in town!! Small, crowded, but worth the wait!!
- Teiichi Sakurai, chef of Tei-An, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Ph.
- The thing to get here is the banh mi, served on properly crusty baguettes with all the traditional accoutrements. The egg rolls and bun cha are worth ordering, too. [Eater 38 Member]
- Lousy service and RUDE management and servers! I will never go back as this place is LAME!!
- For dessert get the flan! Its soo good
- Get the Bun Cha HN
- Cute lil restaurant with a lot of food on the menu! I got the chicken vermicelli soup, its excellent!
- Most of the things I've gotten here is pretty yummy! One of my favorites would be the 'banh canh thit gio heo' :)
- the #1 banh mi is the classic one with pate, pork, ham, etc.
- Try the Bo bia
- Mi quang is one of the best in dallas area so far. I would highly recommended
- everything here is generally delicious. Buy 5 Bahn mi's get 1 free!
- Get the Pho
- Great, inexpensive dishes. Sadly they longer offer banh mi