$ $ $
1269 S King St
Honolulu, HI 96814
- Fresh fish, great service. Da bomb!
- Don't like spicy food? Too bad, things that aren't marked as spicy are still spicy. I couldn't enjoy a single bite of my poke.
- Opens late but food is mediocre. The owner is very cool though! She will drink with you.
- Hole in the wall Korean spot. Loved it here, the sashimi was super fresh. We got the seafood hotspot, rice pinkies, sashimi, garlic butter shrimp, and two types of poke. Everything was yummy.
- Shoyu poke, spicy ahi poke (emphasis on SPICY), kalbi, saba, meat jun, and kimchee are all AMAZING! As is da strawberry soju!
- The spicey ahi poke is bomb
- I knew it was legit when my friend and I were the only white people/ non asains in the place. Too good!!
- EXCELLENT food at this restaurant. A must try for everyone who hasn't been here, You won't be disappointed.,
- The shoyu ahi poke is the best!
- BBQ chicken and shoyu ahi poke!!!
- Sashimi is so good.
- Amazing service (the ladies there are so sweet) and definitely get the combo sashimi plate and soju cocktail