Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse
Japanese, Sushi, Asian
6002 W Fairview Ave (at Curtis)
Boise, ID 83704
- The best sushi in boise. Get the spicy tuna and any variation of a deep fried shrimp roll. Mmmm
- catch the shrimp if you can
- I love you Spicy Johnny......not that there is anything wrong with that.
- Great place for groups, fun silly atmosphere. The food was really good and tasted fresh. The Kirin beer was very tasty as well
- Great for groups, but more like $$$
- Good food, friendly chefs!
- they cook right in front of you. how cool is that!
- Sushi, damn delicious. Service is good as well.
- This place ALWAYS has the BEST uni and the BEST hamachi around. It's not even close. Enjoy!
- Best sushi in town, don't bother going anywhere else!
- The marilyn manroe and number 9 are amazing and under $10
- They have the best fried rice ever!!! The chicken and soup is great too!
- Not bad. I'd rather have Benihana's though...
- Spicy Johnny and Karen Roll!
- Amazing miso soup!!! I've never had better!
- Highly recommend the Lisa Roll.