History Museum, Sculpture, Historic Site
381 N Broadway (Pocantico)
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Gotta love the view of the Hudson and the Playhouse.
- Take a shorter tour if you know it's going to be a hot summer day. We recommend doing the grand tour on a mild spring or fall day - you'll be more comfortable and it's totally worth it!
- Kykuit was the jewel in the Rockefeller crown a home, a sanctuary and a museum. Tick off work by artists in the gardens but you have to go underground to see the Picasso tapestries.
- Take a tour of this house on the hill through November, home to four generations of Rockefellers. We love the view from the head of the terraced gardens.
- Take a tour of JD Rockefeller masterpiece. Tour run from spring to fall and will sure to enlighten your senses. Nelson Rockefeller was a grand collector of art which you will see all throughout.
- My house is a little bigger, but overall, a beautiful "cottage."
- Interesting account of one of Americas most powerful families. The essential tour covers a lot.
- Brian gives excellent tours! The views are spectacular.
- Beautiful. Great to visit.
- The exteriors are singularly splendid but the interiors are not as impressive as I thought they would be and left some to be desired. Skip the grand tour and go for one of the shorter options.
- The tour was amazing!
- The most beautiful place upstate!
- Gardens are very worth the visit! The grand tour doesn't go upstairs in the house, but gives time to explore the basement art collection and outdoor views. 3 hours long: put on your walking shoes.
- This place is a gem and good for all age groups. Go during the fall for harvest experiences.
- Wear comfortable shoes...modern art collection is unexpected in such a classic old house
- What a lovely tour! Mid-70 weather is perfect for this tour!
- The art here is breathtaking!
- Timed tours only. Park at the visitor's center and you get bussed over. The house and grounds are spectacular but the underground art gallery is a huge, tacky disappointment.
- Not as nice as my estate. LOL
- Great place to visit.