Bar, Hookah Bar
191 Chrystie St (btw Stanton & Rivington)
New York, NY 10002
- Every Friday come @ share a couple drinks with me!
- Say hi to mike at the door an make sure to look for andrew in the back bar an ask for a Hanging Garden. Basically my fav drink in all of manhattan. Be warned, its strong!
- Bear is the finest doorman/cooler/bouncer in Manhattan, he made my night, got me into Kush and kept me here when I wanted to leave, really a great guy, Kush is lucky to have him www.thekushnyc.com/
- Apple hookah
- Great sultry music and 30+ crowd.
- The bartender here is an arse, $35 minimum?
- Funky, fun, nice. Reserve a table, and a Hookah!
- $5 cover for guys, which is a little silly in an area with 100s of other bars to go to
- good music. hookah was cool, strong drinks
- Good music, shots for @ $10. Seem like a bit much for the quality...
- Weird vibe, turn around and walk out.
- Well if your bartender is "CV," I think he's official. Mad quick & he takes care of you.