$ $ $
17-20 Kendal St (Connaught St)
London, Greater London W2 2AW
+44 20 3475 4158
- Foursquare asks 'what's good here?' this is a question I'm having real difficulty with... below average food, above average prices and service like Pizza Hut (casual is an understatement).
- Everything we ordered was just perfect and full of flavor, I'd definitely come back again. I recommend the sweet potato fries, beef robata, shrimp tempura and ofcourse the sea bass.
- Food is fantastic. Had some staffing issues (which new restaurants don't!) but these seem to be a-ok now. Great vibe, good fun. If you like sake (and frankly, you SHOULD) this place is the business.
- Scott Hallsworth is now live and broadcasting from 17-20 Kendal Street. Tune in, drop by.
- Amazing Japanese with a twist. Very trendy place & the food was out of this world.
- Horrendously average food and casual service that totally disappoints. The concept of piling dirty plates next to seated guests escapes me. As is the sharing bowl of soy with your sushi. Go to Roka.
- Good food, nicely presented. Though not enough Asian staff to give it that authentic feel. It's like a restaurant trying to cater more to the Chelsea folk.
- Casual dinning by the ex-head chefs of Nobu and creators of Bone Daddies & Flesh & Buns. Food isn't bad but overpriced for what it is, if you want to try something new then give this place a go.
- More expensive than you'd think, and service doesn't match the price tag. Great food though.
- Too loud when even the waiters can't hear you. so walked out.
- Aubergine highly recommended
- Shrimp tempura dragon roll P11 8/10 and lime mocktail P6 7/10
- Modern izakaya, with plenty of comfort food. Outdoors tables for when the sun is out.
- Great place awesome food nice vibe .
- The food and staff are fantastic! Well worth a trip.
- Bottomless brunch: 35pp for unlimited access to the buffet (sushi, steak, ramen) and unlimited beer/wine/brunch punch.
- Food is good. But really really expensive for what it is. Portions are very small. Had sashimi pizza (great but small), wagyu bites (great but tiny) and aubergine (ok)
- Amazing food, we really enjoyed the aubergine and the tuna sashimi pizza, small portions and quite expensive! Very good service, but a bit noisy and table set up a bit too close together!
- Wagyu Sliders to die for and sashimi tuna pizza really good too, yellow tail carpaccio
- Japenese food