- Kuri obi duh. To go and smaller portion i think but still good for ramen to go. Chashu is melt in ur mouth and service is quick
- Broth is way too oily and not that tasty, just like Ippudo
- If you like spicy, cant go wrong with the Red Belt ramen noodle soup
- Portions are small for the price. You could go to the actual Ippudo and get a bigger bowl for the same price.
- Delicious ramen noodle soup This place is the best, particularly on cold winter days. Kuro-Obi fulfills large orders very quickly and can even separate noodles from soup if need be!
- Red belt soup is perfectly done
- Had a great bowl of ramen here. Add an egg for sure!